MTY Food Group is looking for a senior accountant who will report to the Director of Accounting. MTY is an established dynamic growing company who manages over 75 banners and 6 000 restaurants.
The successful candidate will be a highly-driven and motivated team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is looking for a career that can offer growth and opportunity in both operational and technical tasks. An ideal candidate has the ability to solve tasks independently, while working within a larger team.
Responsibilities but not limited to
▪ Participate in month-end process close and adjusting entries for several entities
▪ Ensure financial information integrity; develop and monitor accounting policies and controls
▪ Participate in the analysis of financial and operational performance indicators used in decision
▪ Assist in the analysis and implementation of new accounting standards
▪ Special projects & ad hoc reporting as required
▪ Accounting degree and CPA designation
▪ 3+ years relevant financial accounting and reporting experience under IFRS.
▪ Successfully completed C.F.E
▪ Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software (ACCPAC) and databases
▪ Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
▪ High attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Is adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change
▪ Must be bilingual
available in locations
Share this job
Share this job, get more applicants
Share job via email
Share to social media
Why? This will bring you more visibility and candidates for free.