• Greet customers warmly and offer superior customer service;
• Evaluate customer needs and provide expert and specialized advice on shelf products;
• Present and show merchandise emphasizing its positive characteristics and suggest complementary products as needed;
• Support the marketing of products in the department by displaying, displaying, labeling and displaying the merchandise;
• Keep abreast of new products and their technical characteristics;
• Keep abreast of promotions and flyers;
• Maintain the radius assigned to it;
• Develop a basic knowledge of all departments in the store;
• Comply with existing health and safety policies and procedures and loss prevention to exit
of the shop;
• Perform the other tasks requested and defined by his superior.
• Be good at interpersonal communication and teamwork;
• Be results-oriented and customer-oriented;
• Have knowledge of plumbing and / or electricity, an asset.